|Electronic Plan Submittal
City Planning and Development (CPD) has implemented a new program for the receipt of electronic plan and document submittals for Residential, Commercial, Land Development Division, and Development Management Division project submittals. Please note that the chosen submittal method – Electronic or Paper – must be consistently used for the duration of an entire project.
The system is in a phased implementation. We are currently accepting electronic submittal for the following project scopes:
- Residential (one and two family dwellings only): all projects
- Commercial: all projects on existing buildings (Projects involving new buildings and building additions coming soon.)
- Land Development Division: all projects
- Development Management Division: project types coming soon
During this implementation period, if you have any questions regarding electronic submittal or encounter any difficulties, please contact Heath Perkins at 816-513-1514 or Heath.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Process for submitting electronically
- Fill out the correct “Electronic Submittal Pre-Application Form” (Word document) from one of the links below (based on the type of project) and email it to email@example.com.
Assistance with the pre-application form.
- NOTE: Pre-application emails must be received by CPD prior to 4 p.m. to be processed the same day and allow document submittal the following day.
Electronic Submittal Pre-application Forms
The submittal of the Pre-application Form is the next step. This will initiate the creation of your electronic project folder.
Please select the correct form below based upon the type of project:
- CPD staff will be notified that an applicant is selecting the electronic plan submittal option. The project plan review permit type and project number will be assigned. The program will create a folder specific to your project based upon your new plan review permit type and number.
- The following day, the applicant will receive a notification email from "e-Builder Network Notification Server firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following:
- The plan review permit type and project number
- The email address to submit the electronic documents directly into the project folder
- A link to view the electronic project folder