The goal of the Environmental Compliance division is to promote environmental stewardship among all City employees and to ensure that environmental obligations are managed in a manner that protects human health and the environment. Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the City's Environmental Management System and providing technical guidance to employees in implementing its policies and procedures
- Coordinating the development and adoption of annual Environmental Improvement Goals for all City departments during the fiscal year
- Generating an annual report for the City Manager detailing the progress of the City in meeting annual environmental improvement goals and the status of other environmental programs and projects
- Coordinating ozone reduction measures by City Departments and generating an Ozone reduction Achievements Report
- Performing annual environmental inspections of all City facilities to ensure that they comply with the Environmental Management System
- Providing environmental training to City employees.
For more information about the City's environmental stewardship activities and compliance efforts, contact Andy Savastino at 816-513-3460 or email@example.com