For more detail, please see Chapter 56 of the Code of Ordinances.
- Rotten or broken house eaves
- Hanging or missing rain guttering
- Broken or cracked windows
- Peeling paint
- Stairs that are in disrepair, loose or missing boards or railings
- Roofs that have missing shingles or holes
- Tree limbs or brush in yard
- Exterior walls that have holes, cracks, or rotten wood
- Garages that do not have working doors and peeling paint
- Cracked foundations
See also the Nuisance Code violations
page for other problems addressed by this division.
To report a code violation, contact the 3-1-1 Action Center
, or Neighborhood Preservation directly at (816) 513-9010.